Saturday, June 19, 2010

The Best slot~ CEREKARAMA


last night, i watch my favorite slot in tv3...cerekarama...showing reality life nowadays,,it broaden my mind and enhance my knowledge....that's why its beneficial...so last night, it came in conjunction of father's day, it's so touching....Rosyam Nor really play his roll very well...and guess what?? i watched it with my dad...that's make it more special...the stupid concert drag the cerekarama slot later...it make me really pissed off!!! what a stupid concert??!! @#@*$!!!!

more about my dad...he's the best dad i guess...even he's quite hot tempered,,..but still he's very generous...i reminisced when i was a wee kid,, i once though to commit suicide when got scolded by him...what a ridiculous?? sometimes i had mentally destructive and emotionally explosive...,,when my dad throw his tantrums...sometimes i got so stressed... hahaha...but guess what?? it happen definitely when i did wrongs...he tried to teach me right from wrong... when i was in standard one, i answer this question.....
The question sounds this:
Ayah saya seorang _________
Then, i honestly answer Garang.....

What the hell??? everyone in my class answer it this way,, baik hati, peramah, kacak.....and whatsoever,,,,...poor my dad...how come he has a horrible daughter like me??? my dad is one of the best man in the world..he inspire me a lot...he'
s very dedicated and responsible man...he always put emphasis on his children' studies... he also very well in his job...his competence in being a dad is completely unquestionable... im not boasting around...but these come honestly deep d
own here in my heart.....he's my idol and always be....

as im the only daughter, i can say im he apple of his eye... he always give me what i want...what a bless??? even though he knows im the laziest person ever exist in this universe....he's completely different from me...he's a diligent man that work hard everyday to earn a living for our family...
it's a blatant of the best man...i give him my bestowal.. salute him!!!...for helping my mum do the household chores too....

so, in conjunction of this special father's day, im giving the greatest
appreciation to my beloved dad...Mohd Hanafiah Hasan...thanks 4 being there 4 me...whenever i need you...sorry because i cant prepare anything 4 u....



my dad also knows im not a great cooker..he always complains my meals....what a grouse to have a daughter like me?? haha...he's a bit choosy in his food..unlike me....he doesn't eat whatever served in front of him...haha...what a contra?? as an ample example,, he love a very very dried fried fish....so that he can chew all over it...that the most thing he loved...

being with him also made me rush all over the way....he's very quick..just like the superhero The Flash...so, i never
had time to do the make up and whatsoever...so im growing with that kind of discipline...sometimes i be much clumsy and rush all over the way..,,when im with my friends...wow...he gave me a strong influence!!!







No comments:

Post a Comment