Saturday, June 19, 2010

my favorite one....



to talk about my favorite thing is a piece of cake...just grab some ideas in spill them off...what a bless?? thinking how time have drift me into this modernization make me sick...how can i be such a person who obsess in something beneficialness??....*sigh*

FAHRIN AHMAD...a block of letter arranged smartly and toughly...phew...one of the most popular man in Malaysia...sometime popular with his credibility....or notorious thingy.... he's so elegant and mature... unfortunately..still cannot find his spouse...what a waste??
maybe he's still in his journey finding the right one for him... cannot just hitch someone to be his spouse...


wow!! his face..awesome!!! voila..almost perfect for me....how about you all?? maybe u got different opinion about him??? who cares?? i mean we should have different one...because we all human... maybe my story just a bit extravagant here..... his eyes is staring on you all...feel lucky haa???? hell yeah!!

instead of being an artist, he also a brilliant man...well educated man... so, that's why i think he is one of the best actor ever exist... well my ex once said he hates this guy...what a pathetic... maybe he's jealous to this man..who cares?? as long as im happy, i never believe the bad rumors about Fahrin...


huh~ this guy can be one of my inspiration...isn't that good?? hahaha..not good at all i guess... let it be...let the time decide when i will stop admiring him... maybe after he's married...who knows?? still, he used to be my idol b4??...*yawn* what a typical thing... boring and stupid...!! i shouldn't watch too much movies.....here it comes..more craps....

so, to all my friends..here is my Fahrin...don't be jealous...for my friend Saadah...keep on admiring that Rahimi Ishak!! haha...what the hell???? i'll stick to this one...


No comments:

Post a Comment